Sunday, December 22, 2013

Arganio Skin & Hair Care's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and Argan Soft Skin Lotion Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Arganio Skin & Hair Care's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and Argan Soft Skin Lotion.jpeg
Arganio Skin & Hair Care's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and Argan Soft Skin Lotion

Until Arganio Skin & Hair Care reached out and asked me if I would be willing to review their products, I had never heard of this company.   I do like argan oil products.  Therefore, I decided to see how their 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and Argan Soft Skin Lotion measured up.

The first one I tried was the argan oil, which I began using twice a day after cleansing.  What I found works best to prevent a greasy feeling is to allow your skin to remain slightly damp before applying a few drops of the argan oil.  Two drops were all I needed to moisturize my face and give my dry complexion a bit of a glow.

I also like using argan oil to tame my hair when it is need of some extra control.  A few drops to stubborn hair manage it with an extra shine when you don't want to weigh it down with more styling products.

Did you know that you can strengthen brittle nails by soaking them for ten minutes in a solution of equal parts of the argan oil and lemon juice?  There are so many ways you can use argan oil and benefit. 

Arganio 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, carotenoids, and fatty acids that can be used on all skin types.  I haven't been using this product long, but it is a nice quality argan oil that comes in a dark blue tinted glass bottle with a dropper applicator that is certified organic by ECOCERT in Morocco.  

I would have liked to have seen the Arganio formula when the ingredients were at their most active state instead of testing one nearing its expiration date to truly judge what it is capable of when fresh. Nonetheless, it lubricates the skin and hair very well.

The Arganio Argan Soft Skin Lotion is meant to be used on the hands, feet, and body.  This is a lightweight lotion with lavender essential oil in a pump dispenser that is wonderfully absorbed by the skin without leaving you feeling greasy.  Though it is not intended for the face, I tried some there as well and liked the comfort and softness it left behind. 

The 30-ml 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil retails for $21.99.  The 60-ml (2.02 oz.) Argan Soft Skin Lotion is priced at $14.99.  Both were wonderful products that I really liked.  Do visit Arganio Skin & Hair Care for more information or to purchase. 


Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*