Monday, February 17, 2014

NEW Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Curl Care Beauty Balm Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Mineral Fusion Curl Care Beauty Balm.jpeg
Mineral Fusion Curl Care Beauty Balm


Mineral Fusion Natural Brands recently came out with some new hair styling products. The line includes four beauty balms geared to a specific hair concern.  Each tube does a lot of different tasks in one as it styles and cares for hair with botanicals and minerals to keep it healthy and  manageable.

I was sent the Curl Care formula (for curl enhancing) to review.  However, there is also Hair Repair (to hydrate and correct damage), Vibrant Shine (for adding gloss), and the Volumizing (to build up hair with extra lift) in these beauty balms.

Though you can use this beauty balm in dry hair, I always prefer applying after towel-drying, freshly washed hair.

I do have some natural curl in my hair that appears the more my hair is layered.  Right now, I am wearing my hair smoother with just slight layering.  

After I squeezed out about a nickel-sized amount, I finished styling.  This product safeguards hair color and protects it against heat, which I liked.

The Curl Care Beauty Balm gave my hair extra shine and softness without any frizziness.   I also noticed my hair gained a light hold with a nice bounce to it. 

The line of beauty balms is free of paraben, sulfate, and gluten. 

Mineral Fusion Beauty Balms retail for $12.99 each for the 5 fl. oz. tube.  To learn more visit Mineral Fusion's website or Whole Foods Markets.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free products was  provided solely to facilitate this review.*