Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rimmel Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lip Liner Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel lip liner trio.jpeg
Colorless lip liners can save you money since there is no need to match them to lip products.


Bleeding lipstick or runaway lip gloss can happen when you neglect the extra step of lip liner. You could solve this preventable problem with a nude color that is close in shade to your natural lips.  Still, the most ideal method is matching the color of liner to the shade of lipstick or gloss that you’re wearing.  Yet, this could amount to buying quite a few different lip liners, which can run into money unless you went colorless like the one I tried from Rimmel with their Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lip Liner.


This is a mechanical pencil liner that swivels up.  It has a finer point and glides on easily enough for clear lining without looking too waxy.   I especially liked the delicate size of the tip when angling around a smaller mouth for the precision it provided.

As to how well this product kept my lipstick inside my lips, I found it did a very good job.  I didn’t notice any of the color migrating outside or on my teeth during the time I wore it.

I liked Rimmel’s Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lip Liner.  If you ask me, I think that you will too because it does what you need at a reasonable price.  What more can any beauty lover ask for? Check it out!