Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mineral Fusion Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Mineral Fusion Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner.jpeg
Check out my hair find for stronger hair!


My hair does not always make me happy.  Though I have a lot of it, at times I find more of it everywhere than normal.  Seriously with how thick my hair is, I don’t miss it but would rather have it stronger so I wanted to try Mineral Fusion’s new Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Strengthening Shampoo ($9.99) has vegetarian keratin proteins, minerals, marula and peppermint oils that make up this gentle, clay-based formula that is also safe for  color-treated and all hair types. Immediately, I was taken in by its appealing fragrance, almost like a gourmand floral with how delicious it smelled.  What I noticed was it lathered nicely and seemed to lightly stimulate the scalp, which was refreshing before rinsing.


The Strengthening Conditioner  ($9.99) is protective as well as a reviving mineral, color-safe formula that I followed with.  It also is rich in keratin proteins and healthy oils for their importance in bolstering weak hair by reinforcing the strands and defending them from further breakage by giving hair more elasticity.  

Just like other Mineral Fusion products, these totally vegan hair products are free of paraben, artificial color, phthalate, and gluten to safeguard health. 

Instead of leaving this conditioner on for just a minute or two, I always keep mine on longer until I am nearly ready to finish my shower to maximize the products repair benefits.  It did rinse out easily.  Furthermore, once I emerged from my shower and went to clean the tub, I noticed that I lost fewer hairs, which was a good sign to me.

I just started using this duo as soon as it arrived the other day, but I am really pleased with these products for the strength and improved shine my hair has regained so far.  You can find the new Mineral Fusion Strengthening Shampoo and Strengthening Conditioner at their website or Whole Food Stores.