Thursday, January 12, 2017

Rimmel BB Cream Radiance (Light) Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel BB Cream Radiance.jpeg
 Rimmel BB Cream Radiance delivers more of a natural fresh finish.


What I like about BB creams is that they do what normal foundations do for coverage, only with added skin care benefits of smoothing, toning, moisturizing and evening out the complexion all in one product.  I had never tried Rimmel’s BB Creams yet so I thought to start with their BB Cream Radiance.

Two shades are available from Light to Medium, but I thought Light would be the best option for my fair to light complexion.  The shade was a good choice because it matched my warm tone without being too yellow or pink, but more neutral.

Unlike some other BB creams that I had tried in the past, this one from Rimmel had a thicker than thinner consistency.  The texture felt light on the skin.  The coverage I got was light and natural looking, but you can layer if needed for extra concealing.

When I initially applied the BB Cream Radiance in the morning it did smooth and give my dry complexion a slightly dewy finish without looking obvious like I was wearing a foundation for the hours I wore it.  I don’t know how this formula will work for someone with an oily complexion, but for me it did what I needed to perfect the look of my skin.

I liked this Rimmel BB Cream Radiance for what it did for me, but if you prefer more of a matte finish there is another Rimmel BB Cream Matte and their Original BB Cream, which I haven’t tried yet.