Saturday, March 11, 2017

Recipe: My Creole Style Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Are Deliciously Different!


grilled cheese sandwich.jpeg
This wonderful hot sandwich is a great way to use stale bread .


Today, I have a wonderful hot sandwich idea that is sure to become a family favorite.  My Creole Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich is one that involves dipping the bread into an egg-milk mixture that comes alive to give the cheese even more flavor due to Cajun seasoning.  

Besides how great it tastes, my recipe is also a fantastic way to use any bread that is getting stale.  

I do hope that you try making my recipe because it is incredible!

Creole Style Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

6 slices of stale bread
1/4 cup of milk
1 large egg
6 slices of American cheese
3 tablespoons of corn or canola oil
1 teaspoon of Pereg Cajun Seasoning


Mix the milk, egg and Cajun seasoning together.

Now assemble each sandwich with two slices of cheese.  Then dip both sides of the bread in the liquid. Heat the oil.  

Now place your sandwiches into the hot frying pan to cook.

Turn up the heat, but not high and cook until golden brown and the cheese melts.


ENJOY!