Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sensitive Skin? Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel.jpeg
If want to exfoliate but never had luck with acid peels, Exuviance's Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel is worth trying.


The quickest way to defy aging is by starting with exfoliation.  It is the key to get rid of old, dulling skin cells so that fresh ones can surface. However, I had never tried a non-acid peel before or the Exuviance brand until PR sent their Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel, which is geared to sensitive complexions like mine can be at times.

Unlike the individual peel pads that I had used, this peel is different that it is gentle enough to be used every day due to the non-acid ingredients of Exuviance’s patented non-acid NeoGlucosamine and aminofil.  I had been using my peel pads no more than once or twice a week to keep from overworking my skin.

The product is also delivered uniquely as well.  Once you pull off the cap, the product is dispensed by pressing downward over the top.  Doing so, brings the gel like substance to the surface.

I tried this peel for the first time the other day.  What I did was to spread a thin layer to my clean face and allowed it to remain on my skin for the recommended 10 minutes.  It did not burn or tingle, but my face felt slightly warm.  

When I rinsed the product off, my complexion felt smoother with a hint of pink color.  At the same time, I didn’t notice that much change in texture.  Still, I am hopeful since this peel just may longer due to this special less irritating formulation. 

I used this peel twice now since then.  Being a gentler peel, I found it just takes more time to see a more noticeable change.  Therefore, if you never could use a facial peel before because of sensitivity issues, then Euxviance’s Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel is worth looking into!