Friday, December 20, 2013

Amazing New Beauty Finds--IT Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful You! Five-Piece Collection (Review) 

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful You! Five-Piece Collection.jpeg
IT Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful You! Five-Piece Collection


Looking good all day was never easier than with the great set of newly launched products from IT Cosmetics with their New Year, Most Beautiful You Five-Piece Collection that showed up at my door.  Inside is everything you need to get your complexion picture-perfect with coverage that illuminates.  

This collection will be on sale for only one day on December 28, 2013 on QVC and QVC.com from midnight to 2:59 A.M. the next day Eastern Standard Time for just $59.96!

I am so thrilled with these new products, which include a Feel the Moment Anti-Aging Primer Serum with Heavenly Luxe Sensory Sweeping Fan Brush, Celebration Foundation Illumination with Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Buffing Brush, and the Eyelift in A Tube - Bye Bye Under Eye and Hello Light Liquid Brightener Dual End Concealer

Though all the products were fantastic, I was particularly impressed with the Feel the Moment Primer.   This primer has caviar extract, hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, jojoba, avocado, and deep ocean water.  

Once I swept some of the new primer with my fan brush and the tiny pan that comes with it, my dry skin felt noticeably more hydrated and velvety.  This was a feat considering how extra dry my skin becomes in the winter even with a moisturizer, but this new formula really pumped up that comfort factor for me.  I waited for about a minute until the primer had a chance to set before experimenting with the new Celebration Foundation Illumination in Light.  

After I applied the Celebration Foundation Illumination with the plush Airbrush Foundation  Brush, my pores seemed to vanish and the light beige color suited me nicely.  This is a finely milled foundation that does highlight subtly in the process.  This product beautifully woke up my complexion with a bit more brightness than the Celebration Foundation as it covered and treated my skin with a host of IT Cosmetics remarkable anti-aging ingredients.  


IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

The last product in this kit is the new Eyelift in A Tube.  This product combines Bye Bye Under Eye and Hello Light Liquid Brightener Dual End Concealer. 

IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube

The color I got was Light/Medium.  This tube has a sponge wand with a Bye Bye Under Eye concealer at one end (Neutral/Medium) and Hello Light at the other.  The consistency of the concealer is thicker and hides whatever imperfection you need gone.  The product does thin somewhat if you dot some on your hand and dab on for doing the eye area.  

This is the same fine Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer only in new formThe Neutral/Medium shade was just a bit dark for me for under my eyes.  The Hello Light Liquid Brightener at the opposite end had Light Radiance, which did boost the lightness under my eye area more.  I especially loved how this brightener brought a flood of light to my brow and cheek bones. 

Take it from this IT girl, but this is an exciting batch of cosmetics.  Don't miss out because this sale price of $59.96 won't last.  Mark your calendar for December 28 or pre-order IT Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful You!  Five-Piece Collection  on QVC.com.