Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Found Dry Winter Skin Salvation!--L'Occitane en Provence's Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream and Dry Skin Shea Hand Cream (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L'Occitane's Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream and Dry Skin Shea Hand Cream.jpeg
L'Occitane's Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream and Dry Skin Shea Hand Cream


Harsh winter weather is the time of year skin needs extra loving care to keep it soft and hydrated.  Why not lavish that special person on your holiday gift list with some pampering body care from L'Occitane en Provence?  A good place to start might be with their Shea Butter products for some necessary soothing relief.

The Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream is an incredibly concentrated formula.  This cream comes delicately scented with jasmine and has 25% Shea Butter, linseed, mallow, apricot seed oil, vitamin E, and sweet almond and honey extracts.  

Using a rich cream immediately after showering keeps the moisture in before dressing so my skin stayed soft with less chance of itching from over dryness that sometimes occurs at this time of year.  I must say this body cream is nicely absorbed by the skin without feeling greasy afterwards.   What else I liked was that I didn't need to use that much either.  

The Dry Skin 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream was a fabulous product to rescue my dry, chapped hands.  I go through tons of hand cream because they always seem to dry out and are prone to chapping not just during cold weather but all year round.  Hand cream is a necessity at home and in my handbag.

To make matters worse, I have a special problem when washing my hands in public restrooms.  As strange as this may sound, my hands always become red and irritated after those visits and this happens even when I bring my own soap. However, the Shea Butter Hand Cream in the travel size tube I received was just what I needed for almost instantly comforting them.  This may sound hard to believe but this stuff really works fast because within about five minutes my hands improved considerably as far as redness and hurting goes. 

L'Occitane en Provence has some excellent holiday Shea Butter gift sets that would really light up a person's life.  Shea Butter Travel Treats would make a perfect stocking stuffer and a great way to experiment with a 1-oz. Shea Butter Hand Cream and 1-oz. matching Shea Foot Cream.  A Shea Embrace Set is just one other way with Shea Hand Cream, Shea Foot Cream, Shea Body Cream, Shea Soap Milk, and Shea Ultra Rich Shower Cream.  This set usually retails for $110 but is now $68.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I have found L'Occitane en Provence's Shea Butter line and will be ordering more and stocking up on that hand cream soon.  If you haven't tried these products yet and you also are suffering, take it from me these work exceptionally well.  Do order and you can count on relief!   

Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*