Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review: DS Laboratories Oligo. DX Cellulite Reducing Gel

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

DS Laboratories Oligo. DX Cellulite Reducing Gel.jpeg
DS Laboratories Oligo. DX Cellulite Reducing Gel.


Though it feels like winter will never end, warm weather will arrive before you know it, which means time to take out the swimsuits and shorts. I hate to admit this, but working all day on the computer hasn’t been exactly kind to my backside. The way I saw it was that I had two choices, I either looked for a way to get rid of this extra cellulite or give up on wearing shorts and swimsuits this year.

When DS Laboratories approached about reviewing some of their products, I noticed they had a cellulite product that sounded promising called Oligo.DX Cellulite Reducing Gel. To begin with, it did not require much time to do and worked differently than other cellulite products that I used in the past.


This one was designed with ingredients to deeply penetrate the tissues and dissolve that trapped dimpled fat and dispose of it through darker urine. As I understand it, the reason for this capability is because of a highly effective delivery system that uses very tiny burrowing nanosomes to get the job done.

Unlike other cellulite solutions, this product did not require any dry brushing or massaging first. All that was necessary was to rub some of the cream on. The idea that I didn’t have to waste a lot of timing preparing first before using the product worked for me, especially since my guy jokes that I am almost connected to the computer like a part of the Borg Collective of Star Trek.

The company claims this product will most likely show results in two weeks of daily use. It also clearly stated over time cellulite would come back once discontinuing use of the product.  Nonetheless, it is only a fair assumption as your body forms new cellulite.

I used the cream once a day after my shower. I didn’t notice anything for the first few times I rubbed some of this cream on. I felt disappointed, but knew I was expecting too much, too soon. Therefore, I kept on rubbing. No joke, I did start seeing some changes on my eleventh day. 

Two lumpy areas, one on my upper thigh and the other, on the back of my other thigh, looked smoother.  You can imagine my excitement because I distinctly remembered those humps were bigger! Feeling a wonderful rush, I kept rubbing and am still rubbing. 

I am seeing less cellulite than before I started. However, the cellulite is not all gone–but it has improved.  In fact, I consider my body still a work in progress. I will continue with Oligo.DX and am hopeful about what may be possible by the end of this tube.

Are you ready for summer? If not, then do learn more about Oligo.DX Cellulite Reducing Gel from DS Laboratories. It can give you more confidence in time for swimsuit season!

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*