Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Mineral Fusion Natural Brands NEW Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Mineral Fusion Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner.jpeg
Mineral Fusion Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner

Coloring your hair requires extra care when shopping for shampoos and conditioners.  Therefore, you need the gentlest formulas possible to safeguard the color for the longest time. When I was asked if I wanted to review these new Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner, I looked forward to testing them since my own color comes out of a box.

With plenty of moisturizing botanicals such as argan oil, jojoba seed oil and sunflower oils to keep hair healthy and touchable and minerals for sun protection, strengthening, and control, this rich foaming shampoo and conditioner were a pampering experience for my strands with the bouncy, shiny hair that later followed.  Due to the moringa seed and mongongo kernel, I noticed how much more my color maintained its vibrancy as well. Something else that I liked was it made my hair softer, but easy enough to manage without being limp.

If you want to keep your freshly colored hair intact, I think you should give this new duo a try.  Both the Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner retail for $9.99 each.  They are available in 8.5 oz. tubes, which are hygienically sealed.  Visit Mineral Fusion Natural Brands or buy at Whole Foods.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*