Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miraculously Transform Your Face in a Flash!--IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contouring Palette (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contouring Palette.jpeg
IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contouring Palette


Unless you are fortunate enough to be born a raving beauty with perfect features, then count yourself blessed.  But if you are like the rest of us and have at least one feature that you are not happy with such as too wide cheeks or a nose that may just be a smidgen too long, you need to discover IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contouring Palette.

You probably might have tried your hand at contouring and found it is not the easiest thing to pull off.  However, any bad experience you may have had with trying to hide a bad feature or play up a good one is a thing of the past.  Thanks to the genius of those beauty experts at IT Cosmetics, you can work magic with the My Sculpted Face kit.

The palette has six shades that are perfectly coordinated for realistically camouflaging and bringing out those beautiful bones with four shadows for contouring and two for highlighting to meet any skin coloring.  To simplify everything, the company provides a personal reference chart to explain the best way to tackle your face, which is a wonderful place to start.

IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contouring Palette opened.jpeg
I liked using my IT Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation Concealer Brush with this palette, especially on a small area such as the nose or chin.


I loved the varied degrees of the contouring shades.  This really does make a difference for working with your bone structure I learned when hollowing out my cheeks.  When I topped with the white shimmer shade as I completing my makeup, I was able to draw attention upward and beam soft light just where I wanted.  

Due to another amazing anti-aging formula from IT Cosmetics, these waterproof shadows appear smooth and soft instead of powdery because of ingredients like vitamin E and jojoba oil and wear for hours.   

There is so much you can do with this My Sculpted Face--and in one palette to save yourself from buying several other shades of foundations or powders trying to contour.

Take it from this IT Cosmetics girl, this is one palette that can miraculously transform a face.  Do yourself a favor and get one and zero in on showing only the best of you.

My Sculpted Face retails for $38 at IT Cosmetics.  You can also find it at QVC and QVC.com, Ulta Beauty, the Shopping Channel and shoppingchannel.com.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*