Saturday, March 8, 2014

NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Dial Deep Cleaning Hand Soaps.jpeg
Water Blossom and Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps

We all need to wash our hands so why not pamper them at the same time?  If you haven't heard about Dial's new Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps, then let me assure you that the two scents I got to review from Purex certainly fit the bill.  These liquid soaps indulge the senses with lovely scent while treating hands to luxurious moisture in a gentle micro-scrubber formula.

The two scents that I got to test are Water Blossoms (a calming aroma inspired by water lily) and Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar (a sweet and tart fruity scent).  Coconut Lime Verbena is the third scent that also is available.

This formula really does thoroughly clean and soften hands in the process quite nicely.  I keep a bottle of it now on my kitchen counter because I am always washing my hands.  The other one is downstairs in our powder room.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this formula is for a reasonably priced soap.  I am intending to pick up the Coconut Lime Verbena when I run out.  Do look for this new Dial Deep Cleansing Hands Soap when you go shopping because I am sure you are going to love it.