Sunday, September 3, 2017

Perk Up the Feel and Look of Your Feet With My DIY Refreshing Peppermint Salt Scrub



bottom of feet.jpeg
Pamper your feet and they will carry you further. 


You might have noticed that I devote quite a few posts to help improve feet for appearance as well as helping them to feel better. Depending on what ingredients I currently have on hand is usually the recipe that I’ll treat my feet to with at the time. Today, I have another with my Refreshing Peppermint Salt Scrub recipe that you might want to try that not only stimulates circulation, exfoliates roughness and offers a bit of cooling as it works. 

Taking time to pamper your feet will make them more beautiful, but it also perks them up a bit.  

More beneficial DIY homemade skin care recipes to beautify and help the well-being of your feet are at your disposal in my sidebar.


two people with bare feet.jpeg
You will love how refreshed and softer your feet will feel.

My Refreshing Peppermint Salt Scrub

1-3/4 cups of sea salt
1/4 cup of jojoba oil
½ cups of sweet almond oil
10 drops of peppermint essential oil

Mix the ingredients together and massage your clean feet.  The action will remove that hard, dry skin and leave it much smoother. Those feet will also be better moisturized.